- All candidates MUST possess a valid Alberta SSIA individual license and have no criminal convictions on record in any jurisdiction.
- High Profile Security & Protective Services: A minimum of 5 years service and training as a Canadian, US or UK Police Officer, Sheriff, Peace Officer, Transit Police, Correctional Officer or Specialized Military member with a service record in good standing.
- Security Guards: Police or Peace Officer experience is preferred. Non-Police applicants must have a minimum of 5 years security experience in a patrol environment, be physically fit, clean cut, perfectly fluent (written and spoken) in English, have exceptional communication skills and represent a level of professionalism congruent with Police/Military standards. Non-Police applicants must have training that exceeds the Alberta Basic Security Training. Students enrolled in Police Studies are welcome.
- Executive Protection: applicants must have a minimum of 5 years Police, Sheriff or Military experience with specialized executive protection unit service and training.
- Private Investigation: applicants must have a minimum of 10 years Investigative and/or Police experience combined with basic and advanced surveillance training from a Canadian or US law enforcement agency.
- Loss Prevention Officer: Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a professional loss prevention environment with a proven track record of success. LPO’s must have exceptional communication and conflict management skills, combined with ongoing training and development. PPCT and handcuff training required.
Please email resumes with proof of qualifications and a valid ALBERTA license to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT contact CIS for employment solicitations or inquiries via telephone or the web submission form. Apply using the email address provided above. Individuals who telephone CIS or use the web submission form will be permanently disqualified from consideration of employment with CIS.