Investigations are handled in a professional manner with absoulte discretion. Assignments are completed on time and within the assigned budget constraints.
Experience matters. CIS Insurance Investigators have a minimum of 10 years investigation and surveillance experience combined with extensive, specialized law enforcement training.
We have the experience and expertise to assist adjusters and litigators identify and mitigate the losses caused by falsified claims. Our investigators can obtain irrefutable evidence to counter claims fraud.
CIS has Investigators in all major cities and towns across the Province of Alberta and national affiliates to assist you.
- Bodily Injury and Accident Benefit Claims
- Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Long Term Disability
- Specialized Surveillance Services
- Witness & Subject Location
- Complete Background Investigations
- Fire Loss Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Interviewing and Statement Services
- Collision Investigation & Reconstruction