Camp Security Services
The Corporate Intelligence Service provides professional security and investigative support for open, site and executive camps across Alberta.
In addition to our site security programs, we specialize in providing camp security services to ensure a safe and secure living environment for your guests, executives, crew and camp employees. CIS Security Officers are highly trained professionals with extensive law enforcement, military or security experience. We will work closely with your camp management team to ensure a safe environment that is congruent with your camp policies and corporate security protocols.
Our security team will work hard to safeguard persons and property and ensure that your guests are able to obtain the rest and relaxation needed after a hard days work in the field.
- Camp Security and Protective Services
- Open Camps, Executive Camps and Private Camps
- Uniformed or Plain Clothes Site Security Staff
- Site Patrol Service
- Access Control & Vehicle Check-points
- Traffic Enforcement and Speed Regulation
- Safety Code and Internal Policy Enforcement
- Internal Investigations
- Drug and Alcohol Policy Enforcement
- Energency Response Service