Security Patrol Service
*Please Note: CIS recognizes that statistically, “Mobile Security Patrols” (which involve random drive-by or sporadic security checks of your business/property) are an IN-EFFECTIVE means of protecting your business or deterring/preventing criminal activities from occurring. Although mobile patrols are a great revenue-generating service for security companies, they are not an effective means of protecting your assets, and therefore; CIS only offers designated patrol services.
Security Patrol Service – Residential or Commercial
CIS offers residential and commercial private security patrols and response services to property management companies, developers, community associations and private home owners to provide continuous protection and peace of mind. CIS Patrol Units patrol in your designated area to provide a continuous, private security presence and response service to safeguard your property, assets, employees or family. Such services have been available in the U.S. for more than 10 years and are now available from CIS in Alberta. We offer:
- Professionally Marked and Fully Equipped Security Patrol Units.
- Law Enforcement Experienced & Trained Patrol Officers.
- 24 Hour or 12 Hour Security Patrol & Emergency Response Units.
- Residential Community Patrols, Gated Community Patrols, Private Estate Patrols and Rural Community Patrols.
- Business District Patrols, Construction and Development Site Patrols, Commercial Property Patrols, Railway & Transportation Yards.
- CIS Patrol Officers are on-site and available to respond to any complaint or emergency called in by a client within minutes.
- Patrol Officers will challenge any suspicious persons and document suspicious activities within the patrol area.
- CIS Patrol Officers will arrest any persons found committing criminal acts against, on or in relation to client properties and turn offenders over to the Police.
- Designated Patrol Units will provide a continuous deterrence and response to theft, vandalism, break-ins, disturbances, and other crimes against persons and property.
- Patrol Officers and/or CIS Dispatch can be reached directly by client’s who require immediate response or by those who have special patrol requests.
- Monthly and Yearly Patrol Contracts are available.